Welcome to Digital Transcripts - Transcription Services
Our clients upload their dictation, audio recordings of interviews, legal documents, court hearing recordings, teleconferences, podcasts or focus groups via our secure, cutting edge transcription workflow system.
Our expert Australian typists and proof-readers will deliver exceptional quality transcripts within your chosen timeframe. We can use your templates or tailor-make templates for you at no extra cost and we cater for all deadlines.
Check our competitive upfront rates, and then register with us for your private SSL secured client account. It is that simple! We think you will be pleasantly surprised at our very competitive rates for our reliable, accurate and secure transcription service.
Single and multiple voice dictation, court hearings, contracts, agreements, wills, affidavits, memos, chronologies, briefs, due diligence reports, multiple voice interviews/meetings, precedent development, formatting and automation.
Quarterly financial calls, teleconference calls, confidential HR reports, seminars, presentations,
Q and A, podcasts, financial analysis reports and interviews, media releases, social histories, manuscripts.
Verbatim investigative one-to-one and multiple participant interviews, factual investigation transcripts, Police interviews, insurance and workplace investigation reports.
One-to-one and multiple participant research interviews, focus groups, qualitative and quantitative research transcripts, NVivo compatible transcripts, telephone interviews and surveys.
The links provided below are some of the main specialist areas of transcription and illustrate the different methods we use for each speciality. This is by no means an exhaustive list.If you require a transcription service that is not listed, please give us a call or email us to discuss your unique requirements with us and we will work with you to your specifications to achieve your desired result.
Using our transcribing service
To get started, use our online Transcription Registration Form to obtain your login and password to your private client SSL secured directory. Login and upload your audio specifying your turnaround time and any other instructions and let us take care of your project. Monitor the progress of your work at any time from any PC from within your private directory.
Benefits to you and your bottom line:
- Fast, accurate and reliable transcription received on time, every time
- No surcharge for transcription services completed out of normal business hours, weekends or public holidays
- Large government or academic research transcription projects can be easily budgeted for up front to enable grant applications to run to budget
- Free up your PA's time to help with more administrative and fee-earning work
- Eliminate the high cost of temps and agency fees
- Reduce your dependency on pool typists and/or floaters for overflow transcription services
- Cut the costs associated with the turnover of staff
- Only pay for the audio transcription you send - there are no fixed costs or retainers during quiet periods
- No holiday pay, sick leave or building/leasing overhead costs
- Reduce the cost of software licences – the software is our responsibility
- No monthly or minimum fees and no contract
- Increase the number of fee earners without the need to increase the number of secretaries or word processing operators